As City Manager of Daingerfield, I am committed to working with the mayor, city council, city staff, organizations and community to make Daingerfield an attractive and prosperous place to call home.
The local government is the foundation for direction and prosperity of the city. Where there is no vision, there is no direction, where there is a lack of knowledge, there is no life. All comments, concerns and suggestions are welcomed.
The City of Daingerfield Manager is the chief administrator of the City and is appointed by Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all Departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Manager also works to develop the City's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the manager per the request from City Council.